For more than seventy years, Block, Longo, LaMarca & Brzezinski, P.C. and/or its predecessors, has provided timely legal services of high quality at a reasonable cost. Firm attorneys routinely work with clients to identify goals and expectations before undertaking services to meet a client's needs. Regular communication and innovative solutions to complex legal problems are the tradition of the firm's total-quality approach to the practice of law.
Through our four upstate New York offices, we offer a network of qualified and experienced attorneys in a broad range of practice areas. Each office of the firm provides a diversity of legal services, including corporate counseling, litigation, real estate, zoning, land use and development, municipal finance law, foreclosure/workout services and estates/trusts counseling.
Firm attorneys also share a tradition of public service by regularly engaging in pro bono efforts with charitable, cultural, civic, and educational groups. Block, Longo, LaMarca & Brzezinski, P.C. considers this work an important part of attorney development and a worthwhile investment in the communities served by the firm.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Block, Longo, LaMarca & Brzezinski, P.C. are well-equipped to handle your legal needs. With our well-trained and friendly staff, we strive to provide high quality service at an affordable price. Clients, lenders and agents can speak with our attorneys, not just legal assistants.
We know how frustrating it is to call a law office and always get voicemail instead of the person you need. We take great pride in being personally available to help whenever we are needed. We look forward to working with you soon.
Our practice concentrates in the following areas of law:
- Real Estate - Residential, commercial, lender closings, and mortgage brokers.
- Title Insurance - We are a long-standing examining counsel for Chicago Title Insurance Company, and Stewart Title Insurance Agency.
- Wills, Estates and Trusts - small estates.
- Powers of Attorney and Health Care Proxies
- Small Business Formation and Counseling - Corporations, limited liability companies and sole proprietorships.
- Land Development - CPS-7 and offering plans.
- Builder Representation - Condominium Offering Plans.
Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm (except holidays)