Vice President and Shareholder
Location: Buffalo Office
Email: [email protected]
- Represent lenders and mortgage brokers in various types of conforming and non-conforming residential mortgage loan transactions including, but not limited to, purchases, refinances, construction, rehabilitation, FHA, 203K, VA, SONYMA and Reverse Mortgages.
- Represent clients in residential and commercial purchase, sale and refinance transactions.
- Perform title examination, preparation of title insurance, clearance and mark up and remittance.
- Examining counsel for 2 major title companies.
- Short Sale Transactions including negotiations, approvals and closings.
- Draft all documentation related to commercial and residential buy/sell transactions including private financing related to the subject transactions.
- Represent clients in subdivisions and/or mergers of property and 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
- Form entities for clients relative to their real estate acquisition.
State University of New York at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York
B.A. Social Science Interdisciplinary - Legal Studies, 1998
Graduated with distinction, Departmental Honors
Member of Golden Key National Honor Society
Western Michigan University-Cooley Law School
Juris Doctor, September 2001
Certificate of Merit Recipient
Admitted to bar, State of New York, Fourth Judicial Department, March 2003
- Current re-elected Board Trustee for the Grand Island Central School District, (second term)
- Current volunteer lecturer: topics include Real Estate Contract, Short Sale Transactions and Listing Agreement.