Our firms acts as lead counsel to a broad range of lenders including banks, and mortgage corporations. We also provide legal services to clients buying and selling residential and commercial properties and are examining counsel for a title company.
- Representation of clients in all aspects of residential and commercial sales and purchases.
- Examining and resolving title issues.
- Preparing closing documents including: the HUD Settlement Statement, Closing Disclosures, mortgages, notes, affidavits, tax information forms, and escrow accrual statements.
- Conducting closings, title and load settlements.
- Our Real Estate portfolio of properties in all 62 counties of New York State.
- Through three upstate New York offices located in Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester. Block, Longo, LaMarca & Brzezinski. P.C. offers a network of qualified and experienced attorneys and personnel in a board range of practice areas. Each office of the Firm provides a diversity of legal services, including real estate, real property, land development, builder representation, Condominium Offering Plans, and CPS-7and HOA preparations, filings and maintenance and estates/trusts counseling.
Our Corporate Department provides legal services to a wide range of clients. We perform the services traditionally delivered by general corporate counsel, including:
- Structuring the business entity (partnership, corporation, limited liability company, and joint venture);
- Rendering day-to-day legal consultation and advice on matters including shareholder and director liability, insurance, tax, finance, labor, and environmental law;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Obtaining necessary administrative agency and environmental approvals;
- Rendering tax advice and consultation;
- Preparing private offering memoranda and subscription agreements;
- Structuring sale/purchase agreements for the disposition of hard and soft business assets and intellectual property;
- Representing and guiding the business client in cross-border Free Trade Act transactions; and
- Estate and tax planning, as well as the placement of benefits packages.